An Enderman is a neutral mob unless looked at or attacked. They are 3 blocks high and can teleport to the player if they look at them. They also leave a purple haze similar to the Nether Portal. Endermen are the only other mob besides the Ender Dragon that is found in The End. They also have an animation when attacked, where they sometimes shake. One can make an Eye of Ender by combining Blaze Powder with an Enderpearl. The Eye of Ender can be used to find strongholds and can be placed in The End portal frame to activate the portal to get to The End.
- 0-1 Enderpearl
Tips & TricksEdit
- Wearing a pumpkin on the player's head will make them able to stare at him without being attacked.
- They may be created after a real life Urban Legend Slenderman. They are both tall and have very similar names.
- Endermen take damage when touching water.
- Snow Golems can de-anger Endermen with snowballs.
- They are the only mobs that can pick up blocks.