FANDOM


Meat is a type of food item, the types of meat are  Porkchop, Chicken, Raw Beef, Steak, and Rotten Flesh.

Some heal the player, some damage them. For example, if chicken is raw, it has about a 30% chance of inflicting hunger or poison. If rotten flesh is eaten, it has about 70% chance of giving the player hunger.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.